Within the sectors we operate, the achievement of the standards predetermined by our clients is paramount. To successfully achieve, our team of professionals:
- Ensure that QA/QC related business improvement and change is managed in a fit for purpose and focussed manner
- Manage business improvement and change in a fit for purpose and focussed manner
- Build effective working relationships with other departments in Companies and other parties as appropriate
- Are responsible for applying the controls specified by the client
- Assist with the development of new procedures
- Maintain the document control disciplines essential for effective Quality Management
- Are responsible for promoting a positive quality culture throughout the project
- Establish Quality Plans for projects
- Promote standards of best practice based on the principles established in the core values
- Influence personnel to incorporate quality methods
- Assist with the delivery of quality support throughout the projects as required
- Establish Supplier Quality Requirements
- Undertake monitoring and measuring activities to monitor and measure compliance
- Conduct internal audits (onshore and offshore) to measure compliance to the documented requirements
- Conduct supplier audits to ensure compliance to quality and contractual requirements in accordance with the supplier approval program
- Assist with the collation and analysis of performance data against defined parameters
- Monitor implementation of Project Quality Requirements via document review, site visits, audits, Inspection Reports etc.
- Manage the close out of NCRs arising on the Project and reviewing for trends
- Undertake Performance Review on a regular basis to measure the effectiveness of the system
Particularly within the energy sector where as built records and handover documentation has huge importance, our QA/QC personnel ensure that these documents contain all of the required information which is validated as being correct.
Typical duties that are undertaken include:
- Establish and maintain a proven QA/QC document control system. Set up an electronic data management system to suit the Project requirements. Manage and process all documentation to/from the Contractors, Consultants, and Vendors related to established commissioning and hand-over procedures in consultation with the QA/QC Manager
- Ensure proper storage of documents in both electronic and hard copy formats.
- Prepare and maintain logs of documents issued and received.
- Archive QA/QC Project documentation with indexing and cataloguing.
- Provide drawings, standards and technical information to Project staff as required.
- Provide training to colleagues in use of the document control system.
- Contribute to Company’s continuous improvement in HSE performance and quality management by ensuring safety, environmental and quality standards are maintained with the workplace.