Programme Management is the co-ordinated management of related projects, and by applying our core programme management processes, our team at Long O Donnell Associates can successfully achieve the overall programme outcomes of a client’s requirements.
Programmes deliver outcomes or business benefits. The projects within a programme deliver the products that are combined to deliver outcomes. Programme management provides the link between the business strategy and the projects and is the co-ordinated management of the related projects.
Our programme managers follow a natural programme management cycle which is set out below;
- Define the strategy
- Evaluate candidates programmes
- Prioritise and select programmes
- Initiate selected programme
- Define projects needed to achieve programme
- Initiate projects
- Manage programme and projects
- Complete projects
- Reap and monitor benefits from programme
- Close programme