£50,000.00 – £60,000.00 per year
- Accountable for all sourcing strategies and internal approvals for any documentation created.
- Where necessary or required the Sourcing Managers shall conduct requirement gathering exercises, formalise tender packs and timelines
- Work closely with stakeholders to manage strategies and contracts
- The Senior Sourcing Managers are accountable for working with legal resources both internal and external
- Manage a team or sourcing managers across the commercial team to ensure they are delivering the requires resources
- Effective planning and utilisation of resources, against pipeline activity and business needs.
- Tender pack preparation, including invitation and instruction to tenderers (IITT), contract notices, contract award notices
- to the sourcing rules under each framework
- Development of sourcing strategies aligned to category strategies.
- Conduct contract negotiation activity with suppliers
- Attend weekly project update sessions with the wider senior team
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, finance, engineering or relevant discipline
- Recognised qualification in procurement e.g. CIPs
- Office 365 suite including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of e-procurement tools (e.g. Ariba, Coupa, Tradeshift, Jagger, etc.) desirable
- Advanced knowledge of end-to-end procurement processes and strategic sourcing methodology
- Strong category experience for at least one of the following categories: E&C, Indirect (IT, telecoms), Operational service delivery, Asset purchase and hire
- Experience in supplier identification, tendering, evaluating, and selection expertise
- Experience in successful management of internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of OJEU requirements and ABC legislation
Please apply now if you have the right skills and experience required for the role!