€40,000.00 – €60,000.00 per year
Long O Donnell are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Project/Technical Engineer with solid experience of working on Utility projects.
- Be responsible for the delivery of the design, procurement and commercial management of utilities projects.
- Coordination of multi-disciplined inputs to utilities projects including procurement
- Contribute to H&S in design.
- Production of reports for clients
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to communicate project progress, any issues arising and potential risks etc.
- Provide client with informed, dynamic and well thought out solutions to their project requirements and any potential issues/problems as they may arise in line with best practice.
- Be responsible for own professional development.
Location: Dublin. This role can be completed remotely with travel to the Dublin office / sites as required.
- A degree or masters in engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in the utilities sector
- Experience of management systems for quality, financial and project controls
- Experience with public procurement in the utilities sector is highly beneficial but not essential
- Superior communication skills and previous experience in a client facing role
- Chartered status (or working towards) or equivalent qualification.
- Commitment to Continued Professional Development
APPLY NOW! Please send a copy of your up-to-date CV for review.