Long O Donnell are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with experience of NEC4 cost and contractual management on projects within the water sector.
- Assessment of the monthly application for payments for our contractors, verifying accuracy and compliance with contract
- Advising stakeholders where required on contractual and commercial matters. Issuing Purchase Orders, Task Orders and Call Off contracts.
- Assessing Application for Payment
- NEC Payment processes including detailed payment certificates and pay less notices.
- NEC4 Compensation Event
Able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and delivery partners
- Monthly cost reporting
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
Location: This role can be based from home with travel to the Inverness office 1/2 days per week
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Have a strong technical QS background; ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a high level and proven track record of delivering to agreed timescales.
- Experience in the Water Sector is preferable but not essential
APPLY NOW! Please send a copy of your up-to-date CV for review.