Long O Donnell are currently recruiting for experienced Quantity Surveyors with experience within the utilities sector. We have a number of exciting and challenging projects/frameworks ready to mobilise the successful candidates on.
- Manage and administer the NEC 3/4 or forms of contract for utility projects.
- Work on the client side, providing advice and recommendations to our clients in order to protect their interests as the end client.
- Work across the full project life cycle from cost plans for feasibility studies, preparing invitation to tender documents and reviewing the returned tenders, putting the contract in place, administering the contracts including contractual correspondence and responding to CE notifications etc. through to claims management, final accounts and when necessary disputes.
- Supporting Junior and graduate team members as required.
Salary: €45,000 – €50,000 depending on experience
- Degree qualified in relevant engineering field
- Previous experience (ideally 5+ years) of working as a Quantity Surveyor / Project QS (PQS) on utility projects.
- Strong knowledge and experience of managing/administering NEC 3/4 or similar forms of contract and cost management.
- Good negotiating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong work ethic to see the job through and deliver excellent service to our clients.
- Computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft 365 packages
APPLY NOW! Please send a copy of your up-to-date CV for review.