Long O Donnell are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Engineer with experience of NEC4 cost and contractual duties on projects within the water sector.
As an experienced Project Contracts Engineer, you will produce the technical aspects of scoping documents for inclusion into contract documents for issue to the delivery partners. These documents will include Scope, Site Information, Pre-Construction Information etc.
Ideally we are looking for someone who is able to translate technical information into the requirements for contract documents and will work closely with the Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors to ensure that the documents produced are clear, unambiguous and also contractually aligned.
- Sound knowledge of NEC contracts
- Understanding of the interaction between the various documents that make up the contract
- Experience of contract drafting and reviews
- Experience of drafting Scope (WI), Site Information, Pre-Construction Information etc
- Be a good communicator/collaborator as they will be required to work with all the PM’s and QS’s in order to draft up the contracts
- The ability to write clear and concise contract documents so excellent written skills are an essential
In addition, it would be desirable to have
- Experience of working with a client organisation
- QS background
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
Location: This role can be based from home with travel to the Glasgow/Edinburgh office 2/3 days per week
APPLY NOW! Please send a copy of your up-to-date CV for review.